Unsure of bin size?
- Timber is recycled into firewood, community building supplies, mulch for gardening.
- Gyprock is recycled to Gypsum for agriculture and community projects
- Waste concrete, roof tiles and broken bricks are crushed and screened to be used for bedding sand 10:40 Aggregate and 40:70 Aggregate for building sites, drainage and road base.
- Surplus new bricks are stacked and available for the local builder.
- Green waste is chipped and re-used as mulch
- Cardboard is delivered to our local recycling facility where it is recycled into new paper/cardboard products.
- High-Grade Plastics are recycled into new plastic products produced locally.
- Scrap Metal is separated into type and grade and repurposed.
- We often have near new items that come through our facility such as timber, tiles, roof iron, steel roof and wall battens available to the public through our facilities in Port Macquarie.